Make sure your body is ready for winter sports.
Winter sports holidays can put you through your paces, ensure you are ready for the strains with a bespoke training program created just for you. Target key areas so you get the most amount of enjoyment from your holiday.. and don’t spend most of it in pain from aches and injuries.
For many people one of the familiar experiences on a Ski Holiday is the aching muscles after the first day on the slopes. Vita Fitness provides a unique opportunity for someone who wants to get fit for their time on snow by providing a ski fitness program designed and taught by a qualified ski instructor and personal trainer.
As a CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance) Level 2 Instructor William Prideaux-Brune knows what it takes to get yourself ready for Skiing and which muscles you will be using most. With experience of teaching in Austria, Switzerland, Canada and New Zealand, William will make sure you hit the slopes feeling your best.
- CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance) Level 2 Ski Instructor.
- CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance) Level 3 Teaching Pass.
- NZSIA (New Zealand Snowsports Instructors Alliance) Level 2 Adaptive Instructor.
- Single one hour session: £52.50
- Package of 6 one hour sessions: £300 (Equivalent of £50.00 per session).
- Package of 12 one hour sessions: £570 (Equivalent of £47.50 per session).
- For private group classes I charge £5 per extra person (up to a maximum of 10 people).