I believe exercise should be exhilarating and rewarding! Whether your goal is a mile or a marathon, have fun personal training with Vita Fitness.
A free consultation is a no obligation meeting which is a chance to meet Will and discuss your goals, interests, exercise history and lifestyle. Any information provided is kept strictly confidential and, if you decided to sign up with Vita Fitness, will be used to design a fitness package tailored to you. Get in touch here
Your personal training sessions
Your bespoke fitness training program will be designed to suit you and your interests, with one-hour sessions that are unique, varied and interesting each time. I will bring the relevant equipment, knowledge and enthusiasm to enable you to have fun and work out. My aim is to make you feel like you have pushed yourself and deserve to feel good about it. These sessions are tailored around you and your goals, so as much as possible we will work together to make sure you get what you want out of our time together.
I use a wide variety of equipment to get results and achieve your goals. These include:
- Free Weights
- Resistance Bands
- Swiss Balls
- Boxing Padwork
- The great outdoors
I am also qualified to provide the following services if desired:
- Food diary and nutritional analysis
- Fitness testing: cardio vascular, strength and flexibility assessment
- Postural analysis
- Training Programs
- Single one hour session: £52.50
- Package of 6 one hour sessions: £300 (Equivalent of £50.00 per session).
- Package of 12 one hour sessions: £570 (Equivalent of £47.50 per session).
- For private group classes I charge £5 per extra person (up to a maximum of 10 people).